Terms and Conditions
Last updated : 2019/01/23
iSpark’s Vision: igniting Sparks of Happiness 🙂
iSpark Holistic Happiness Studio focusses on simple steps to build a healthy, happy and holistic life for children. iSpark has been founded by Ms. Manisha Kanoria Lohia who is a Montessori Director, Kathak Teacher and a Mother. She graduated with an Accountancy Honours but her passion to work with children has inspired her to explore different possibilities with them. Her love and respect for developing children as ‘Independent Individuals’ has been the key factor in the conceptualisation of a place like iSpark. Her main sources of inspiration have been her Father – Dr.H.P.Kanoria, her Brother – Hemant Kanoria, Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam and above all, her guru Mahatria Ra. As stated by Mahatria Ra, she truly believes that, “This is the only chance You get to prove Yourself.”
Systems for the iSpark Programmes:
The sessions are Holistic, Fun and filled with Learning. For smooth functioning, systems are necessary as they help us to serve you Better!
DISCLAIMER: Your personal belongings are your responsibility. iSpark will not be held responsible for any kind of loss or unfortunate incidents
- The sessions would be held at iSpark Holistic Happiness and Fitness Studio, No. 404/187, Lloyds Road, Gopalapuram, Chennai 600086.
- Please ensure your child reaches 10 minutes prior to their respective sessions.
- Please ensure that your child comes for the session comfortably dressed, with hair neatly combed and personal/oral hygiene taken care of.
- There is an attendance register put at the reception desk. We update the child’s attendance. You can check it with the help of our receptionist whenever you want.
- Parents are not allowed to accompany their children for the session as this disturbs other children. In case your child is crying and not willing to come, please have a word with the concerned representative and we shall take necessary action.
- In case nobody comes for a session – it will be considered a missed turn for all the students. The teacher shall wait for 15 minutes before leaving. Even if very few students or just one student comes – the teacher will conduct the session and it will be considered as a class taken.
- All holidays will be declared in advance (this includes government announced holidays). Besides that no other holiday will be given under any circumstances unless there is an emergency from the teacher’s end in which case the class will be compensated for the missed turn. If we are keeping an off – you shall be notified with an sms/email/phone call.
- Once the payment has been processed, no refund of any sort will be entertained.
- Since iSpark is a sacred, high energy space where adults and children come for their holistic development kindly refrain from gossiping or any negative talk in the premises. Either be a part and grow with us or don’t join us but once you have placed your trust in us kindly avoid negative talk about iSpark as this will neither help you nor your child’s growth.
- It is iSpark’s responsibility to provide an excellent teacher. Please note that in a batch, we may or may not change teachers provided to your child depending on what we think is best for the group. This will be iSpark’s discretion alone.
- iSpark believes in inculcating the spirit of celebration in children. At times we have food involved as a part of the session. If your child is allergic to any food or has any health issues please clearly mention it to us via an email before you enrol your child in the class and we shall take care of the needful.
- If you want to meet a teacher, you must put in a word with the centre-head or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall fix an appointment for you. At times the arrangement of the meeting with the teacher (especially if it is with the Founder) may take sometime and you need to be patient about it. If it is very urgent please mention so and even if a meeting cannot be arranged immediately the teacher will talk to you over the phone and help you resolve the challenge.
- We reserve the rights to admission in the premises of iSpark.
- With a constantly evolving organisation the systems may undergo some change and we will inform you in advance if any change has been declared.